Best books for cracking an IIT!
Preparing for JEE and looking for the right books? Don’t worry Kunduz is at your rescue.
Here’s a list of books we’d like to recommend it to you it’s subject wise
Best Physics Books for JEE Preparation:
- Concepts of Physics by H. C. Verma
- Understanding Physics by DC Pandey
- Practice Book Physics for JEE Main and Advanced by DC Pandey
- Wiley’s Halliday / Resnick / Walker Physics for JEE (Main & Advanced) by Halliday, Resnick and Walker
- Problems in General Physics by I. E. Irodov
Best Mathematics Books for JEE Preparation:
- Cengage Maths by G TIWANI
- Comprehensive Mathematics for JEE Advanced by Tata McGraw Hill publications
- Problems Plus in IIT Mathematics by A Das Gupta
- Arihant Problem Book in Mathematics for IIT JEE by SK Goya
Best Chemistry Books for JEE Preparation:
Chemistry with emphasis on a.) Physical Chemistry, b) Organic Chemistry and c) Inorganic Chemistry.
- NCERT Textbook
- Problems in Physical Chemistry for JEE (Main & Advanced) by Narendra Awasthi
- Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd for Organic Chemistry
- Concise Inorganic Chemistry by J. D. Lee for Inorganic Chemistry
- Modern Approach to Chemical Calculations by RC Mukherjee
Also if you get stuck in between and need someone to solve your doubts you can always get help from the Kunduz app wherein you get 24/7 assistance from the toppers of JEE & NEET themselves