How Many Questions Shoud I Practice to Crack JEE Advanced?
How many questions should you practice?If there is a new topic to be learnt, the number comes down as students first learn theory attempt all the solved examples. On an average, we solve around 150 questions a day.
It could be said a topic is completely covered when all the following steps are completed:
- Basic theory is done from NCERT books
- JEE Mains and Advance theory and problems are done from 2 or more reference books. (For example, for topics in Physics, in depth theory can be done from Resnick Halliday and further problems can be done from HC Verma and D C Pandey)
- Past 30+ years JEE question papers.
- Hot questions from books with a higher difficulty level of questions. (For example, for physics – I.E Irodov)
- Mock tests or test series in classes.
- I prepared an error list as this helps reduce the probability of mistakes in the final exam.
- I stress on practice more than anything else, since that is the best way to enhance preparation.Additionally, I maintained my own summary book to make revision interesting, quick and easy.
- Do not panic before the exam.
- Stay calm and focused.
- Do not discuss your test performance during the break.Do not compare syllabus coverage or marks with batchmates.