Study Planner to Crack JEE Advanced from 11th Standard
In a Study Planner, study hours required per day – on an avg, 8 to 12 hoursGenerally classes have a schedule which they follow to cover topics. But it is always advisable to have one of your own so you know how much time you have to invest in each topic to ensure you finish the syllabus on time.
Study Planner Tips
- Division of time between Physics, Chemistry and Maths so that I could study each of them daily. (Preferably Maths > Physics > Chemistry, ratio 1.5:1:1)
- Always start my day with maths. In the beginning of the day, we are very efficient and mathematics is the one subject which needs whole of your brain and a lot of practice. I used to start with 4–5 hours maths daily.
- After doing maths, post lunch, I used to switch to Physics or Chemistry. These topics require a relatively lesser brain and practice as compared to Maths.
- 3 or 4 hours later I switched to revising older topics. It is important to continuously revise previously done topics because you tend to forget(the syllabus is too vast).
- A timetable can be prepared to revise topic wise as to when you have last studied them. Every topic needs to be brushed at least once in every 2 to 3 months.
- At the end of the day, I planned for what to study for the next day.
- I solved questions in the morning and did theory in the evening. I solved questions next day based on the theory studied on the previous night.
- It’s better to learn theory in parts for a topic and then practice problems on it than to learn it completely in one go.
- Cracking JEE is all on the score. I focussed strongly on 2 subjects and made sure I cleared the cut off for the third.
Importance of Doubt Clearing
The more questions you solve, the better your NEET Score! You can see best questions asked for JEE & NEET exam inside the app which gets updated daily with 1000+ questions. You can always take help from Kunduz which might help you if you are stuck in between and need some help from topmost tutors of IIT! We will be updating you with such blog post so keep checking this space. Stay awesome, Keep Learning!😊