NEET 2020 Application FormNEET application form for 2020 is now extended to January 6th 2020. For the year 2020, NEET application fees has been increased for all categories.
- NEET 2020 application fees for general category is Rs. 1500.
- SC/ST/PWD/transgender aspirants, it is Rs. 800.
- Candidates belonging to general-EWS and OBC-NCL have to pay Rs. 1400.
NEET 2020 Exam DateNational Testing Agency will conduct NEET 2020 on May 3 in pen and paper-based mode in 2546 exam centres across 155 cities in India.
NEET 2020 Admit CardNTA has announced that the NEET admit card 2020 will be released on March 27, 2020. Candidates must note that without admit card, entry inside the exam hall will be restricted. It is a crucial document not only for the examination but also for further admission process. Candidates are advised to retain the NEET admit card until the end of medical admissions. The Admit Card will bear the candidate’s roll number, name, father’s name, category, sub category, photograph, signature, date of birth, language of question paper with name and address of examination centre allotted.
Eligibility Criteria of NEETCandidates who wish to appear for NEET must ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria laid down by the exam conducting authority. Following is the NEET eligibility criteria.
- Aspirants must have attained the age of 17 years as on December 31, 2020, will be eligible to take NTA NEET 2020. Students born on or before December 31, 2002 are also considered eligible for the national examination.
- Candidates must have completed their Class 12 or equivalent from a recognised central or state board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as the core subjects.
- The qualifying marks for general category applicants is 50%, while for SC/ST/OBC, it is 40%.
- Candidates who belong to NRIs, OCIs, PIOs and Foreign nationals category can also apply for NEET-UG.
NEET Exam Pattern
- Exam Mode – Pen and Paper-based. Primarily offline, candidates are given an OMR sheet to mark the answers with a black or blue ball point pen
- Duration – Three hours
- Language/Medium – English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Oriya, Kannada and Urdu.
- Question Type – 180 Multiple Choice Questions ( 45 Physics, 45 Chemistry and 90 Biology i.e 45 Zoology and 45 Botany)
- Total marks – 720 marks
- Marking Scheme – 4 marks for each correct answer Minus 1 mark will be deducted for a wrong answer.
You can read the rest of the details: NEET Syllabus & Question Format 2020!