You probably wonder about the right way to prepare for IIT – JEE. Studying for IIT JEE can be a gruelling process that requires immense will power, determination, and hard work. That is why so many students prefer studying for these exams years before they even have to sit for them! As an IIT-aspirant, you are on the brink of having all your dreams come true. Therefore, it is crucial for you to make the commitment and start preparing for the exams as early as possible! Preparation is the key to success. The earlier you begin your journey, the higher your chances are of understanding the course material and cracking the exam! So, without further ado, let’s answer all your questions about preparing for IIT JEE!
Is preparing for IIT – JEE in 11 th standard enough nowadays?
For a long time, it was believed that the right time to start JEE preparations was in the 11 th standard. Even today, a majority of students do the same and clear the exam with good marks. However, students and parents are now prioritising early preparations in order to make the cut in the end. Therefore, the ideal approach in today’s time is to start before the 11 th standard
to get a good head start over others.
When is the right time to start preparing for IIT – JEE?
Every student has a different aptitude. With the number of students sitting for this competitive exam increasing every year. There have been a lot of discussions regarding the right time to start the preparations. You should definitely evaluate your own learning style before deciding when you should start studying. However, we believe that you should start preparing by the 9 th standard. The following factors will help you understand this in a better way:
- Sharpening the analytical skills from an early age helps you understand the concepts with ease in the long run.
- Developing critical thinking and problem-solving abilities at an early age gives you an edge over others.
- Since you have much more spare time during the 9 th and 10 th standards, you will have much more time to sharpen your skills. They syllabus of 11 th and 12 th and the pressure of scoring well in Boards may not leave you with a lot of time in 11 th and 12 th. Therefore, starting early will help you inculcate time management skills and hence help in preparations.
- The biggest problem faced by students starting from 11 th standard is the excessive pressure they face. Since the level of studies in the 9 th standard take a new turn, the extra help will only benefit you.
- It has been observed that a majority of the Top 100 rankers started their JEE preparations earlier than 11 th standard.
How should I grasp completely new concepts?
One of the biggest difficulties most students face is not being able to understand fresh topics. This is unanimous with all three subjects – Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The experienced teachers from across the country have noted how students tend to memorize the formulae and concepts rather than acquiring an in-depth knowledge about the same. Understanding the concepts and applications will help you develop the skillset that is required for the JEE preparations. However, when you start the preparation during your 9 th standard, there might be several concepts that you may not understand fully. It is okay. You will learn the rest in the coming years. Moreover, you should also be smart enough to not waste too much time on topics that have a very low probability of coming in the exam.
Is going to a coaching institute the only way to crack IIT-JEE?
Many students and parents believe that going to a coaching institute is the only way to crack IIT-JEE. Numerous coaching institutes have been thriving on this popular belief. However, with hundreds of students in one batch, getting individual attention goes right out of the equation. This is where the online platforms have come in and improved the learning experience for students in a huge way. You can access all the information through affordable memberships and get a personal learning experience through an audio -visual medium. You can click here
to download Kunduz! Your IIT JEE journey will be one that you will remember for the rest of your life, and this includes the preparation period too! No matter when you decide to start hitting the books and studying, remember that your hard work and determination can get you through any obstacles!
You may like: