What is the Pomodoro Method?
The Pomodoro Method consists of a 25-minute study session followed by a 5-minute break. This technique promotes efficient studying by keeping you focused on one subject for a specific duration.
The Pomodoro Method aims to:
- Eliminate distractions and increase your ability to focus
- Maximize productivity by reducing procrastination
- Improve time management skills
While 25 minutes may seem like a short time to work, you’ll be surprised at how much you can accomplish when you purely concentrate on the task at hand. Moreover, by allowing yourself to take a short break between sessions, you will be able to rest without feeling the guilt of procrastination!
How to use the Pomodoro Method
- Prioritize the list of tasks that you need to complete and then approximate the amount of time you need to spend on each.
- Set a timer for 25 minutes. Then, mute your phone, and put it in a place that will not distract you!
- Treat yourself to a quick 5-minute break after studying for 25 minutes!
- After completing four successive Pomodoro sessions, enjoy long break of 15-30 minutes.?♀ Now may be a great time to check your work with tutors at Kunduz! ?
Lastly, try not to divide your Pomodoro sessions; work through the full 25 minutes! ? Remember, the main goal is to maintain control over your tasks by staying focused. ?
Check out more study tips here!