Welcome to Kunduz (hereinafter “Kunduz,” ”we, “ ” us, “ or “our”). Kunduz is a mobile application in which students ask questions that they cannot solve, have difficulty or are looking for a different solution method and these questions are solved in real time by the Tutors.
The content you send can be evaluated and used to serve users better, and we may use uploaded content in our current and future services without disclosing your name.
- THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the information below.
The information you have directly provided us:
- Your name, surname, mobile phone number, e-mail address, date of birth, PAN number, ,, and so on information when you sign up for a Kunduz account.
- Tutor Contents (e.g., photos and other materials) that you load in Kunduz Service.
- Communications between you and Kunduz. For example, we may send text messages, e-mails and verification messages (SMS) related to Kunduz Service such as verification of your account, changes and updates in the Kunduz Service features, feedback on solutions, technical and safety notices. You cannot stop receiving email and SMS for the Kunduz Service.
”Invite Friends” feature:
- When you choose to invite a friend to the Kunduz Service through the “Invite Friends” feature, you can send a message or email to your contact from your personal account and your specific social network accounts. You understand and agree that you shall be responsible for all charges or fees applicable for non-SMS communications transmitted from your device. Since non-SMS invitations are sent directly from your personal account, Kunduz cannot access and control the communication in question.
- When you choose to invite your friends through your device’s contacts list, Kunduz, will access your contacts list in order to determine whether those on your contacts list are using Kunduz, and to send the invitation to those who don’t use Kunduz.
- When you choose to invite your friends through a third-party messaging application (e.g., Whatsapp, Telegram), Kunduz accesses the third-party message application account in order to show you a list of the people you want to invite.
- We utilize third party analysis tools for measuring the traffic and usage trends in our Kunduz Service. These tools collect the information sent by your device or our Kunduz Service including the information about the activities you perform in the application, the duration and frequency of the activities, and other information that helps us improve our Kunduz Service. In order for this analysis information to not be used to determine the identity of any Tutor, we use them by collecting them together with analysis information coming from other Tutors.
Use of Tutor Contents:
- Provided that User or Tutor information will not be shared, content shared by User and Tutors within the scope of the Kunduz Service may be shared with other users and Tutors over the application and web platforms of Kunduz.
- Kunduz Technologies Pvt. Ltd. does not accept any responsibility for the Tutor Contents.
Cookies and similar technologies:
Log File info:
- When you desire to access (navigate) a web site or application, your browser automatically reports log file information. This information is also provided when contents of a web page or application are downloaded on your browser or device.
- When you use our Kunduz Service, our servers automatically record the log file information which includes your request on the net, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, direction/output pages and Internet addresses (URL), how you have interacted with the links in the Kunduz Service, number of clicks, domain names, pages you are directed to, your viewed pages and other such information. We may also collect similar information from e-mails sent to our users. This information helps us track which e-mails have been opened and which links the recipients click. The information we have collected enables performing more accurate reporting and improvement of Kunduz Service.
Depending on the permissions you provide, we collect information from computers, phones or other devices where you have installed or accessed our Services about these devices. We may associate the information we collected from your different devices with one another. This helps us provide consistent Services on all your devices. Here are some examples of the device information we collect:
- When you use a mobile device such as a tablet or phone to access Kunduz Service, we can access the “device identifiers”, collect them, track them, store them on your device and/or remotely store one or more “device identifiers”. Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures that are stored in your mobile device, associated to your mobile device and uniquely define your mobile device. Device identifier may be the data sent by Kunduz to the device or the data stored depending on device hardware, operating system or other software.
- A device identifier can give us or our third-party partners information about how you are navigating in Kunduz and how you use the Kunduz Service, and can help us or others to deliver reports, personalized content, and advertisements. In case of disruption or blocking of availability of device identifiers, some features may not work properly in Kunduz Service.
- Features such as the operating system, hardware version, device settings, the names and types of files and software, battery and signal strength, device identifiers.
- Device locations including specific geographic locations (for example via GPS, Bluetooth or Wi-Fi signals).
- Connection information such as the name of your mobile operator or Internet service provider, browser type, language and time zone, mobile phone number, and IP address.
- HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- Helping you effectively access your information after logging in
- Remembering the information enabling you not to re-enter your information during your visit or following visit for Kunduz Service
- Offering personalized contents and information including online advertisements and other marketing modes to you and others
- Sending marketing communications, communicating with you about our Services and informing you of our policies and rules
- Replying to you when you contact us
- Providing, improving, testing and tracking the efficacy of our Kunduz Service
- Improving our advertising and measurement systems so that we can show you the ads that will be of interest to you in and out of Kunduz Services, and measuring the impact and access of advertising and services.
- Developing and testing new products and feature
- Helping to verify the information, accounts and transactions we have and providing safety and security within and outside our Services (e.g., by examining suspicious actions or violations of our terms or principles)
- Tracking measurements such as total number of visitors, traffic and demographic trends
- Diagnosing or correcting technology issues
- Automatically updating the Kunduz application on your device
- SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
We do not rent or sell your information to third parties outside Kunduz without your consent, except as provided in this Policy.
The parties with whom we may share your information:
- We may share the information and location data we have taken from the tools such as information and cookies, log files and device identifiers with the third party institutions (“Service Providers”) that help us offer you Kunduz Service. Our Service Providers shall access your information in compliance with reasonable privacy conditions and to the extent required for offering Kunduz Service.
- We may also share some information such as cookies with our third party advertiser partners. This information enables third party advertisement networks to feature targeted advertisements that they believe would attract your interest most.
- We remove the sections of the data that would allow for the determination of your identity and share the data in which person names are kept confidential. In addition to this, we merge your information with other information in a way that will no longer be associated with you and share such collective information.
Parties you can choose to share your Tutor Content with:
- If you remove the information you share on the Kunduz Service, copies of this information may continue to be displayed on the cached or archived pages of the Kunduz Service if third parties have copied or recorded this information.
What happens in case of change of management:
Fulfilling legal claims and blocking malice:
- We may access, retain and share your information to fulfil a legal request (such as a search warrant, court order or subpoena). Besides, to the extent we contemplate within good faith that this is required for determining, preventing and settling any fraud or other illegal operation, for protecting us, you and others including the cases wherein the investigations are a part of this process, we may access, store and share this information. The information we acquire in relation to you, including financial transactions related to the trades made with Kunduz, may be accessed for a long period of time and this information may be processed and kept in order to prevent any harm or in case it becomes a subject of the investigations relating to a legal claim or obligation, an official investigation, or an investigation about potential breaches of our policies or conditions. In order to prevent a repeating of the abuse or other violations of our terms, we might keep the information in the accounts that were closed due to violating our terms, for at least a year.
- HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
- Your information collected through the Kunduz service may be stored and processed in India or in another country your where Kunduz’s Affiliates or Service Providers are located.
- Kunduz, its Affiliates or Service Providers may transfer the information we have collected about you including personal information, overseas and from the country or jurisdiction you are located in to the other worldwide countries or jurisdictions. Please note that we may transfer your information, including any personal information, to another country or jurisdiction that may not have the same data protection laws in the jurisdiction you are located in.
- We adopt commercially reasonable safety measures for securing the information collected via Kunduz Service and we employ reasonable methods (such as requesting a unique password) for authenticating your identification prior to allowing you to access your account. However, as Kunduz, we cannot guarantee the safety of the information you have transferred to Kunduz or we also do not warrant that the information available in Kunduz Service is not accessible, non-disclosable, unalterable or indestructible.
- It is your responsibility at all times to protect the confidentiality of your account information and your verification code and to check the access to email and SMS’s between Kunduz and you. The modifications the social media services that you have linked to Kunduz make in their services may affect your privacy settings. We are not responsible for functionality, privacy or security measures of another organization.
- YOUR PREFERENCES ON YOUR INFORMATION
Your Account Info:
- You can always update your account information by sending an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org .
- You can unsubscribe from e-mail communications sent to you by us by clicking on “unsubscribe from email communications” link in e-mail communications. As indicated hereinabove, you may not stop receiving the communications relating to Kunduz Service such as account verifications, and reminders, changes/updates and technical and security notifications about Kunduz Service.
Our duration for storing your User Information:
- After your account has been closed or deactivated, Kunduz, its Affiliates or Service Providers may continue to store the information containing your profile information and your User Contents throughout a commercially reasonable period of time for the purpose of backup, archiving and/or audit.
- OTHER WEB SITES AND SERVICES