Here is the JEE Mains 2018 question paper in quiz form. Attempt the paper and test yourself.
Correct answers and solutions will be visible once you click on submit button.
Cheat: If you only want solutions then click on submit without attempting.
Advice: Try to attempt all the questions before seeing the solution.
Submit button is present at the end of question paper.
Here you go.
JEE Mains 2018 Question Paper and Solutions
You will be awarded +4 for each correct answer, -1 for each wrong answer, 0 for unanswered question.
Till 2018, CBSE was the managing authority for JEE Mains. From 2019 onwards, NTA has the authority to conduct JEE Mains.
CBSE scheduled JEE Mains 2018 computer-based exam (online mode test) on 15th and 16th April, 2018. Students opting for offline test mode were far more than computer based test mode. Around 10 lakh candidates opted for pen-paper mode test and nearly 2 lakh candidates chose online test mode out of total registered candidates for JEE Mains 2018.
Importance of Doubt Solving
The more questions you solve, the better your JEE score is! You can practice best questions asked for JEE & NEET exam inside the app, where we add 1000+ questions daily. Also, you can always take help from Kunduz, which will help you if you stuck in between and need some help from topmost tutors of IITs! We will update you with such blog post so, keep checking this space. Stay awesome, Keep Learning!?
More question papers you should solve with 2018 question paper
- 2017 JEE Mains question paper with solutions
- 2019 JEE Mains question paper with solutions
- 2020 JEE Mains question paper with solutions
- 2017 JEE Advanced question paper with solutions
- 2019 JEE Advanced question paper with solutions
- 2020 JEE Advanced question paper with solutions
You may also like
- JEE Mains chapter wise weightage
- Best books for cracking an IIT – Preparing for JEE
- Private Tutoring at Kunduz – Your Private Tutor